Steve-o here from Western Mass.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve-o

Hey everybody, just found this forum yesterday and looking forward to get ideas, swap parts and get enlightened !!
I finished a '30 ford pickup last year and have had good luck with it so far. Started with a frame build copied a bit from Boling Bros Early Iron, 2x3 tubing Z'ed, bagged S-10 rear with wheel adaptors, 350 sbc tri-power with t400 trans, Superbell 4' I beam, '40 Ford juice brakes. Chopped 7 inches and channeled 3 inches, stock '30 Ford bed with louvered gate.
Building a '30 Ford suicide sedan and '30 Ford coupe now.

Attachments

• 100_0223.jpg
    100_0223.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 40
  • 100_0226.jpg
    100_0226.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 41
  • 100_0227.jpg
    100_0227.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 31
welcome from either north or east of you (N of MA, E of VT. you have VT plates on your truck) up in NH. nice looking truck. [cl

Welcome aboard, great looking truck! Love the cab lights.......used to see those light bars on old trucks everywhere when I was a kid.....wish I had gathered up some and saved them:(

Welcome from MI....

Looks a bit frosty in the photos.... got heat in that? Anyway, love the car and welcome aboard.....[cl

dig the truck

Q: i see handles on the roof do those sections pop out if so more pics of that are required.

welcome to wwwrrr

Thanks for the compliments everybody!! Still snowy here in Western Mass, but as you can see I HAD to do a winter cruise, although only a few mile jaunt as the only heat in that heap is from the exposed t400 transmission, it ALWAYS is a thrill. Got about 3000 miles on it last year with dirty fuel tank problems and thats about it. Funny you guys mentioned the cab lights as they were on the truck when I bought it, the roof is a pair of hinged side panels from another "A" that I have in the backyard. I'll take a few more pics if you like and check it out. The frame I'm building now with my bud Pat is for his suicide Nailhead tripower '30 sedan, also to be chopped and channeled.
Will keep you posted and thanks again for the compliments!!

Latest posts

Back