Willys Ranger project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd

He's just one of them Rusty-Chainers!
I have been doing some work on the Willys project while I figure some things out for the AD-kota.

The Willys is going on my old '85 Ford Ranger. Its a good ole truck the body is rotting off of.

WP_000053.jpg

I made the radiator saddle to bolt in to some factory holes. Having open fenders the wheel may be a little back, but it should be close to snakefarm's. Thanks for the measurements bro.

Last edited:
I like what you have done here, but how about a link or something back to the rest of the build???......... Would like to see what the rest looks like!

Thats all I have done, other than tearing the front off the ranger. Start at the front and work backwards.

Hey, I think I'll pull up a chair and watch this one! :cool:

Like I was saying before I got my front wheels as far forward as I could and I'm pretty happy with them, but yours will probably benefit from the taller stance and look better than mine.

Not trying to nit pick but I don't think your hood is going to fit when you close it. [ddd:D

Carry on good sir! [P[P[P

Latest posts

Back