New, ummm old shop fridge

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd

He's just one of them Rusty-Chainers!
This fridge has been in the family for years. It was my grandma's that was brought here from California in the 50's. Mom said they got it used. Today I updated it with a vinyl wrap, those rounded corners were a bugger.

WP_000182_zps6f21b56e.jpg

Now I need to decorate it. Coca Cola sticker, Snap On Sticker, Racing stripe???

Post up pics of your shop fridges. Lets see what keeps the beverages cold in RRR land.

chris-farley-tommy-boy_zpsa7e70f55.jpg

You can put six packs of Buhh... SODA in the there!!! Milk, Yogart......

Them old fridges are awesome!! There was one out in the garage as long as I can remember at my grandpas place, he was just using it as a cabinet. When he passed away my dad brought it home. For grins he thought I will just plug it in and see if it works, and sure enough it works great!! Neat old dude!!

Oh yeah... here's Von Dutch's fridge!!! This is the one that was on his bus! [cl

BoB

Attachments

• Dutch;sFridge.JPG
    Dutch;sFridge.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 51
This fridge has been in the family for years. It was my grandma's that was brought here from California in the 50's. Mom said they got it used. Today I updated it with a vinyl wrap, those rounded corners were a bugger.

WP_000182_zps6f21b56e.jpg

Now I need to decorate it. Coca Cola sticker, Snap On Sticker, Racing stripe???

Post up pics of your shop fridges. Lets see what keeps the beverages cold in RRR land.

Red Stripe

Never see any that old still in working order around here. I've got a newer two door in the garage that doesn't work, it makes a great storage place for welding rods and wire. Keeps it dry.

Latest posts

Back