weatherstrip and seals

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vht

Anyone got a good source on weather striping and seals? I need windshield rubber and back glass rubber seals, for my 51 Dodge business coupe. Some weather striping around doors and such also. This isn't going to be a show car but I hate a lot of wind noise.

I got mine out of LMC trucks catalog they done good on the windows but The door seal was a tad to thick ,, I told them of the problem they sent me a check for the door seals ,, I just used a rubber type door seal you get at the hardware store ,, its been working perfect ..

Thanks Sam, I don't know about the windshield and back glass seals but they got a lot of stuff

Wow, Steele is twice as much as Andy. Everything I have found for this Dodge is high though, that is if you can find it.

Forgot to mention, thanks smallfoot, that won't help on a windshield seal, but it helps on a lot of other stuff. Couldn't sleep last night and run onto your build, read the whole thing. Awsome work.

Wow, Steele is twice as much as Andy. Everything I have found for this Dodge is high though, that is if you can find it.

From what I've heard Steele's products are FAR superior, and well worth the money. I know guys that have bought rear window seals for pickups and they were so stiff it made them impossible to install without wrecking them, afterwards bought one from Steele and it went right in no problem.

I need to learn how to post pics. Right now it'd take a lot of pics. Its scattered all over.

Latest posts

Back