Mopar Dealer Show

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob w

Still crazy after all these years!
The local Chrysler/Dodge dealer held a first annual car show. A couple hundred cars showed up. No ratties though. Since it was a Mopar dealer I took pics accordingly.

What style the 60's Mopar car had!

1953 Willy Aero with a sbc.

It was my Rover's first show. It was kinda shy.

I had one just like it til my daughter nosed it into a ditch.

A fast Luv, 355sbc on E85

Can't beat a '40 'vert.

Considering the thing has an 88" wheelbase, it rides pretty good. A little choppy. It's a matter of putting miles on it and getting comfortable with it. The 200r4 transmission was in a muscle car and is intended for a high performance engine. As a result the shift from first to second is delayed. The doors rattle, the lexan wing windows rattle and one lifter is clicking. Overall it is pretty good.

That's a custom length broom handle for a hood prop.

I was looking at the other cars so I don't now if it got any attention. MY guess is with all the shiny muscle cars and late model Corvettes, Mustangs, etc., it didn't get attention except from those people that think I ruined a vintage Land Rover.

Thanks for sharing.
Glad to see the rover out and about [cl
and i agree with small foot [cl
The shyness will go away with more use. :p
The hood prop is custom, mine was cut to length pvc for a long time. :D

I was looking at the other cars so I don't now if it got any attention. MY guess is with all the shiny muscle cars and late model Corvettes, Mustangs, etc., it didn't get attention except from those people that think I ruined a vintage Land Rover.

Well, at least they noticed![ddd

Considering the thing has an 88" wheelbase, it rides pretty good. A little choppy. It's a matter of putting miles on it and getting comfortable with it. The 200r4 transmission was in a muscle car and is intended for a high performance engine. As a result the shift from first to second is delayed. The doors rattle, the lexan wing windows rattle and one lifter is clicking. Overall it is pretty good.

That's a custom length broom handle for a hood prop.

I'm betting it got more attention than you think. Looks great! Thanks for sharing the photos.

Awesome job on the rover Bobw! I must have missed the part where you got it on the road...[cl

Latest posts

Back