1931 Ford sedan for sale

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hankthebigdog

I have decided to thin the herd down due to medical reasons.
I am putting my 1931Ford sedan street rod up for sale. It is a very nice build and has won many trophies. It has a 350/350 combo, ford rear end, mustang II front end. The body is steel but the fenders are glass. The paint is pearlized and really is an eye catcher in the sun. We have driven this machine many places and it is a long distance car that has always been dependable. The interior is very nice and matches the exterior in a unique color scheme.
I know many on here are true rat rodders, but I wanted to offer it out here among friends before I posted other places. I am asking $30,000 to start. Located in Northeast Oklahoma, NE of Tulsa. PM me if interested. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 20140607_193509.jpg
    20140607_193509.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 49
  • 040.jpg
    040.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 48
  • 039.jpg
    039.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 43
  • GetAttachment[1].jpg
    GetAttachment[1].jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 55
Pops,
Not me, but the wife. She is having heart issues that are hereditary. Going through lots of testing. They are talking about heart cath and possible stint. Possible blockage in the cartoid arteries. Cars come and go, but best friends and soul mates take top priority. We are believing that God is in control, no matter the outcome, GOD is and will always be GOD.

Pops,
Not me, but the wife. She is having heart issues that are hereditary. Going through lots of testing. They are talking about heart cath and possible stint. Possible blockage in the cartoid arteries. Cars come and go, but best friends and soul mates take top priority. We are believing that God is in control, no matter the outcome, GOD is and will always be GOD.

Got that right! My prayers are going to you both Hank...

Pops,

Spoken like a true man of faith. God bless you and her both.
Tell her I'm thinking about her and praying for her good outcome.
Suddenly cars mean so little,

Amen brother...

Pops,

Thoughts and prayers to you guys....keep the faith....sounds like they have a lot of good ideas on how to take care of her....bummer on the car but like you said...family comes before cars..

Thanks fellows,
This is why I hang out here. It means a lot to have people to stand and believe with us. More than just "cyber friends",.......real friends.
The car will sell or it won't. I know we are going to be on the top when we are done, one way or the other. Thanks again.

Latest posts

Back