50 fochevalac

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to finish boxing the back of frame in and I need to notch it for axle clearance . I tend to bounce around to different parts of the truck. If I need a part I don't have and can't afford I will do something else that I have material for. been camping for the forth . So I have done nothing in the last 5 days.

I need to finish boxing the back of frame in and I need to notch it for axle clearance . I tend to bounce around to different parts of the truck. If I need a part I don't have and can't afford I will do something else that I have material for. been camping for the forth . So I have done nothing in the last 5 days.

I think the same goes for most of us Icebox.(Except the camping part).:) Everything that I have done in the last 2 weeks has been cost free. Just my time. So I have been jumping around as well.
Keep at it.
Torchie.

Well the neck is all better. I am going to (work hardening therapy ) 7 hours a day this week . Back to work next week.I have got a little bit done with a little help. Here is the frame horn.

Last edited:
Here are some more pics of what I have got done. some are old like the frame but i never posted any pics of what I done to it.

I welded the frame with the stick welder so i could get some better penetration .

Well finished up the floor this weekend. Well all most here are some pics of what I got done.
IMG_0450_zps73f3d034.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I used Torchies cad program to make all of the pieces .(cardboard assisted design )
IMG_0631_zps8468acac.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0617_zps288a895c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0619_zps4d92455f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] [/IMG]
IMG_0622_zps23827462.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0621_zpsa886ba91.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
I even have some foot room .
IMG_0628_zpsb95b8c75.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0627_zps38804239.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Nice job on the floor Ice. I bet that sucker is as solid as a rock now.
Are you still looking for a tailgate for your son's project?
Send me a PM and let me know.
Torchie.

Been supper busy with life. Haven't had much time to work on the truck. But I did get out into the garage tonight.Started the shifter.What do you guys think?
20131021_175119_zps6e5a9aa3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

You know I love them both IB. But i got to say that the braided one excedes the cool meter!
It's amazing what you can find on the internet. Even some cool RR's [cl
Torchie.

Latest posts

Back