old truck guy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

old truck guy

Introduction: I am new to computer use. I am 70 years old and a widower, but as luck would have it - I have found a nice lady that thinks ratrods are the best things out there. I took her to a local car show and she saw rat rods and didn't care to look at the pie cut show cars. I am building her a 47 chevy truck rat rod for her. I have been in the street rod hobby since 1972. I like talking to people at shows as I have 50 years in the parts business. Thank you Old truck guy

Welcome to RRR! Glad you found us and I think you'll like it here. If you need any help using the site, just ask - somebody will help ya out.

One of the first things your gonna get asked for is pictures.

Welcome to the site.
I think you'll like it here.
When you figure it out, post some pictures of your build. Oh and by all means, start a build thread so we can follow along.

Also new to the sight and cant wait to hear some stories about your trucks.here are a couple of mine..

Attachments

• IMG_20160229_082028520.jpg
    IMG_20160229_082028520.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 16
Welcome from Rhode Island. This is this best forum on the web for old truck guys. I'm not as new to computers as you and I still can't get the hang of it. All the members here are really helpful.

Latest posts

Back