Howdeeeeeee

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am about 20 miles NE of Macon in Jones County. Where should I post pictures? Should I start another thread with them somewhere else?

Welcome from New Mexico.
Good to see another Pilot House.
So what's your plan on your Dodge?
Gotta love the Mopars.

It's a secret but here's a hint.

Attachments

• HEMI 001.JPG
    HEMI 001.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 31
Sounds like your close to Grey,I go thru there sometimes.You should start a build thread and post photos there. Are you going to the show in Perry? Good luck with your build.

Many apologies I have not been back until now. We have had a really rough patch. My wife has had continuing health problems all last year and had heart attack number three this past fall.

I have also had my share too. Was diagnosed a new diabetic on my birthday on March 8th this year. Happy birthday to me.

I have not done much more with the truck. I will have to go back and see where I left off. I do have the one ton front rotors suspension and wheels on now. Don't know if I had gotten that far before or not.

In the next day or so, I will be moving the truck back up to the shop so that I might can start getting a little done since the weather is finally getting nice.

Sorry for my absence. Yall have been very nice and I need to frequent this place more often. One of the Mopar forums I am a member of has some that are shall we say "less nice".

back

glad yore back,----- now get busy on that pilothouse[;):D---

ya gotta do a build thread, l need a sister to mine, she's lonely[P

PS, that's a funny looking small block[S

Later :cool:

Latest posts

Back