NooB Here Saying Hello

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here are some more pics of my car

its a 1931 model A
i got a stroked 410 with a 671 hampton
C6 tranny , 9in ford rear end
mustang 2 susspention and of course a .44mag for my shifter haha
DSC00351.jpg

2827_76858988005_509338005_1714687_.jpg

DSC00281.jpg

DSC00346.jpg

Welcome to RRR, MiKeY. You know you got a sweet ride when the tuners gotta check it out. :cool:

I got to see it at Moab. Sweet.
Welcome to the site.
So tell me about the Colorado plates, I heard it was built in Delta.... (Co.)
Anyway, glad you found us.

I got to see it at Moab. Sweet.
Welcome to the site.
So tell me about the Colorado plates, I heard it was built in Delta.... (Co.)
Anyway, glad you found us.

My friend owns "the speed shop" up in Delta CO he built it for me,

i just picked it up from delta the day before and drove it right to MOAB then after MOAB my friend drove my GTR and i drove the ROD home,

he just had the CO plates so it was registered to drive , its all UTAH now,

but ill have to say its a fun ride, ive always wanted one and i finally just went ahead and told him to start building,

its such an attention whore i love it, cops pull me over just to see what the hell its all about and laugh and let me drive off,

once you go rod you cant go back,
ive been driving it more then my GTR and it has no AC, No cd player, its tight fit
but its fun i cant get out of it hahaha

im defenetly hooked now, i want to do a tudor next or a MURC

A top notch ride for sure mikey! My hats off to you and your buddy on the build.

I'm nowhere near SLC, but there's a good chance I'll be travelling through there on my way to a coal terminal in Price, UT. Crossing my fingers that we win the bid & get the job!

A top notch ride for sure mikey! My hats off to you and your buddy on the build.

I'm nowhere near SLC, but there's a good chance I'll be travelling through there on my way to a coal terminal in Price, UT. Crossing my fingers that we win the bid & get the job!

well if you do price is about 2.5 hours aways maybe a lil less but let me know for sure

i havent read up on it if you have a link that would be cool i can see what i can do about showing up
i would like to do all the shows i can this summer

Latest posts

Back