jeep build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ecl

here is my jeep build that i will be doing with the help of my dad and probably at least one of my brothers. We are starting with a 47 willys jeep and plan on putting the body on a Bronco II frame with some full width axles so the tires are outside the fenders of the jeep, and a Ford 5.0 out of a cougar. This will be a slow build since we dont have a shop or garage to work in over the winter so most progress will be next spring. Going for the under 3000 club, which shouldnt be an issue since most the stuff we already have.

Here is how my dad left the jeep i dont know how many years ago.

we just got the body off the frame today and moved the frame out for some one to pick up on Tuesday.

While we were out there I found a couple fiberglass seats that im thinking about using. Also thinking about using the roll bar and cutting it down, 6-10 inches, or making a new one thats low. Also been thinking about adding a small rear seat , depending on how things go, since we have to kids and then they could ride to, but we'll see on that one.

whats that strange shaft coupling thing in front of the rear bumper? some kind of p.t.o.?:confused:

There was a winch on the rear bumper at one point and I believe that controlled it.

Glad to see your getting started. I think we have talked to each other some time ago
I like what your doing , here is a link to the slide show build of my 45, if I can help in any way let me know
Mine changed a few time along the way, started with a 2300/C3 ended with a 302/C4

Yes we have talked and have appreciated your input and will ask you questions if have them, which im sure I will.

Latest posts

Back