Inventing errands that simply CANT wait

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billy

Motor mouth ratchet jaw!
Anybody else find themselves dreaming up places that you have to go to right now in your newly created vehicle?
I just spent 3 hours driving to go get some black pepper at a store 5 blocks away.

oh yea....one night I spent 2 tanks of gas in my cuda to get one pack of tobacco. The wife was getting worried and didnt hear my phone due loud pipes... [S Actually didnt take that long with a 440 and 4.10 rear :D

I hear ya I just drove 280 miles, crossed an international border for 50' of nylon rope. But I also met a very nice RRR member and got to look at both is awesome Rats

This morning i "got lost" driving to a car show 90 miles away. I managed to stretch the outbound trip into 130 mi. :D

Found a recently repaved County Hwy. that I haven't been on in years. Just the 88 & me flying down the Hwy, surrounded by an Ocean of Corn.

As a teen there was a long blvd that went nearly half way across Houston that was the fav cruise spot on Fri & Sat night to see & be seen & drag race! I always take my new rides there even though the cops cracked down on racing years ago you can still find plenty of people to check your new car against while cruisin' from one end to the other & doin' it all over again! That can take hours & a tank of gas... easy!!!

BoB

Just today I took the 69 to the store to get parts and then found them under the passenger seat. So I put em on and took the scenic route home!

Latest posts

Back