My Dodge Bros coupe!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waiting to see how you handle that floor :eek:

First I'm gonna strengthen up the perimeter of the body. I'm not in the mood to take it out & rebuild totally so I'm just gonna brace it up & move on. This is just a rough fitting. I also made relief cuts on the brace to fit the curvature of the body. I still need to clean up the rusted metal to weld the braces in then I'll do the same for the front & rear areas. Then I'll trim it all up properly & start building the flooring.

BoB

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 45
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 43
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 41
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 40
Wanted to see how much space I was gonna have inside for my big clodhoppers so I broke out some cardboard! Gonna be tight as usual! :eek::D

BoB

Attachments

• insides.jpg
    insides.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 56
In my hot rod building world that's enough room to hold a tap dancing contest.:) I really like the progress you are making on the Dodge.[cl

After a lil side track I'm back working on the floors for my coupe! Once I get the sub-structure roughed in... I'll run the brake & gas lines then finish installing the flooring!

BoB

Attachments

• floor.jpg
    floor.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 42
Haven't posted much on my build lately but I have been working on it. I have the flooring braces all ready to weld up but wanted to take the motor/tranny out to pressure wash & paint... then slam um back in for the last time & proceed! Fotos shortly!

BoB

Santa came a bit late & this showed up today... 16 gallon Tanks Inc tank. I kept the gas cap from the ol Daytripper & can't wait to use it on this build!

BoB

Attachments

• tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 24
  • gascap.jpg
    gascap.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 28

Latest posts

Back