Fall Jefferson

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Odies dad

Is anyone going to the fall Jefferson swap meet this weekend?
I am heading out tomorrow morning.

Having a great time. I found a set of truspoke wheels already painted the right color and never used for $250 and a nice little plasma cutter for $50. Heading out in a few minutes to get the rest of the good deals.

413565999.jpg

Got a set of four of these for $250. The guy used them as rollers while working on his project, but decided against them so they have never been on a road.
I wanted red wheels, but the wire ones were way out of my price range, so I was looking at getting a set of smoothies painted. I figured that it would cost about this much to get them painted.
I also got a plasma cutter for $50, new dual port master cylinder for $45 proportioning valve for $45, and a bunch of other things.
I am looking forward to going back in the spring.

Last edited:
My friend Dan and I have been going to the Iola Wisconsin swap meet for about 20 years. They have more swap spaces, but over the past few years, more of them are empty. Some of the other "improvements " that they have been implementing have made it a less enjoyable experience.
We had been seeing posters for the spring and fall Jefferson swap meets and asked some neighbors in the campground about it. They said that they liked Jefferson better. We decided to do the spring Jefferson and we both made out like bandits. We decided to skip Iola and do both Jefferson swaps.
It would be fun to get a bunch of guys together at one of these.

Latest posts

Back