New from Myrtle Beach,S.C.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anarchyracing

New member from South Carolina. I have a lot of Rat Rod projects and am looking forward to getting to know everyone here.

Thanks everyone,here is some of what I have: I have a yard full of old cars and trucks I am always working on. 29 Marquette,34 Chevy coupe,35 Ford truck,41 Plymouth,48 International,49 Dodge truck,several 49 Willys',a couple early 50's Willys',51 international,53 Ford 2 door hardtop,54 Oldsmobile 2 door sedan,57 Galaxy,plus a lot of old car and truck parts. They are in various stages from rough to running and driving. Looking forward to participating on the forum.

Attachments

• willys&stude 005.JPG
    willys&stude 005.JPG
    209.8 KB · Views: 9
  • willys&stude 004.JPG
    willys&stude 004.JPG
    212.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 34 Chevy 1.jpg
    34 Chevy 1.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 48 International 1.jpg
    48 International 1.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 10
  • 49 Willys 4x4 1.jpg
    49 Willys 4x4 1.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 54 Oldsmobile 1.jpg
    54 Oldsmobile 1.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 53 Ford Victoria 1.jpg
    53 Ford Victoria 1.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 67 Galaxy 1.jpg
    67 Galaxy 1.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 10
Neat stuff

WOW!
How do you find all that stuff here at the beach?
I have been searching for fair priced small block chevy for over a year with no luck.
They are either waaaaay overpriced or rained in,etc,.:(
Welcome to site.
I am in Murrells Inlet.

Wow, now that's a bunch of stuff man.........you should never get burned out with that many projects. Next time we vacation there I'm coming to your house :D

BTW What's with the big tall cabs on those Willys trucks [S:D

Wow, now that's a bunch of stuff man.........you should never get burned out with that many projects. Next time we vacation there I'm coming to your house :D

BTW What's with the big tall cabs on those Willys trucks [S:D

You're welcome to come by anytime. Those Willys haven't made it to the chop shop yet.

Latest posts

Back