government trying to take racing away from general public

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skull

''SARCASM: just one of his many talents.''
this is scary, if we don't fight it, our rods could and probably be next on there hit list----:mad::mad::mad:--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Say “No” to EPA’s Threat to Motorsports: SEMA Opposes Regulation Prohibiting Conversion of Vehicles into Racecars
SEMA has issued a press release informing the public that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is aiming to make it illegal to convert automobiles originally designed for on-road use into racecars, even though such conversions have been done for decades. Under the EPA’s proposed rule, it would also be illegal to sell any performance-related products for those cars. The EPA’s proposal would have a devastating impact on motorsports since many types of racing rely on production vehicles that have been modified for use strictly at the track.
Ask the EPA to Withdraw its Proposal Now
Request opposition for this regulation by using the following SAN website link for an overview and link to sign the White House Petition.

LINK:

http://semasan.com/page.asp?content...il&utm_content=50756237&utm_campaign=LegAlert

Later:cool:

That just pi$$e$ me off to no end.
Right up there with the gun control nuts.

Thanks a lot Skull, you have ruined my morning.

These things are on the plate every time there's an EPA bill presented.
They use the child approach nowadays to get their way.
Badger ya ta death till ya give in to shut them the hell up :mad:
It's not just our hobbies that are at danger.
The people behind all the laws and bills are doing nothing more than taking everyone's rights, as an American citizen, away one piece at a time.
With everybody's noses stuck in the screen of a cell phone, they walk around totally unaware of the evil going on behind their backs.
The, oh well if it doesn't affect me mindset going on doesn't change then, we'll continue to be pick pocketed by these thieves until this great country is a mirror image of a communist society.

These things are on the plate every time there's an EPA bill presented.
They use the child approach nowadays to get their way.
Badger ya ta death till ya give in to shut them the hell up :mad:
It's not just our hobbies that are at danger.
The people behind all the laws and bills are doing nothing more than taking everyone's rights, as an American citizen, away one piece at a time.
With everybody's noses stuck in the screen of a cell phone, they walk around totally unaware of the evil going on behind their backs.
The, oh well if it doesn't affect me mindset going on doesn't change then, we'll continue to be pick pocketed by these thieves until this great country is a mirror image of a communist society.

I agree OI we are like a herd of sheep being controlled by a few....
never understood why we have to accept who they say would be the best
person to run our country......don't want to get into a rant here
but I will offer up this older link, some may find it interesting????

https://www.change.org/p/charley-reese-s-final-column

remember the prohibition ...

id happily make boot leg speed gear in my back yard...

and whats more if I have to drive a prius to satisfy some governmental gimp who is all sad cos his mom and dad wouldn't let him have any thing scarier , then it shall have a blown hemi in it ...

Anarchy shall reign supreme [ddd

seriously there is something very defunct about a minority who can run in all guns blazing and demand not only to be heard but have their beliefs forced on others, so they may live in their virtual reality ..
tough enough they were never allowed to fall from a tree, ride a bicycle the wrong way on a one street, or other acts that taught us to learn and tough it out..

remember though some of these little anals ( oopsy angels) are some of our off spring <- not mine though,

Latest posts

Back