Too many old trucks, not enough time

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You taking about leaving the rest of it for scrap?

Shouldn't be hard to get the cab off. Anybody ya know have a A frame lift on good wheels? Load the a frame on your trailer and then witch the the a frame and cab on the trailer maybe?

I'd probably try to find a home for it. We won't be hauling any scrap for another year or so I'm betting. I'm going m to start piling mine at the ranch until the price comes back over $100

Looks like a RDFC, a LCD or a RDC Emeryville according to the International Book I have. The sleeper extension on the back of the cab is a pretty rare option. In the early to mid 50's International sent the trucks to the Orville Metal Specialty Company in Orville Ohio where the sleeper was added.
Could have a 600 Series Cummins or a JT-6-B Cummins.
The truck needs saved!!

Last edited:
The only people interested in saving something like that don't want to pay transportation to get it to their place. I don't know of any truck restorers around here. A couple trucking companys have mid 50s KW or Pete conventionals they keep roadworthy for selling produce out of in the summmer, ect. Around here an old truck is a 1995

Latest posts

Back