1945 GMC Prohibition Express

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After All is done and some drama we have moved to a new shop and progress has started back up

motor Mock up

Motor MOunts being made

Motor Mounted and working on the cross brace and trans mount

Well my truck sat outside at the guys shop that was paid to put the floor in and now I have gone and picked it up. The motor mounts weren't completed and the trans mount wasn't started. So it home now and I will be getting more pics posted. I completed the motor mounts and got the trans mount done.
Got the floor braced and cut out then everything tacked mounted and mocked up to go to a show in Daytona Rats at the Beaver Bar. Had a lot of fun and can't wait to get this thing back on track after losing 8 months. So here's a few pics for now.

:D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 41
Dually

Really nice build I am fixing to start on mine and found some good ideas you have used. Keep the pics coming and look forward to seeing it finished.

Not much really! Fab work wise just have to finish installing the grille, headlights and pan hard bar.

But then of course take it all back apart for paint wiring etc:eek:

Oh and I have to change the front end out. Have to find good 37 spindles and do the brake conversion.

Thanks for the big picture. :D

Got the pan hard completed lighting done. So now fab work is done so time to take her all back apart:eek:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 25

Latest posts

Back