2012 Redneck Rumble pics

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3793.jpg

IMG_3797.jpg

IMG_3798.jpg

IMG_3799.jpg

IMG_3801.jpg

IMG_3803.jpg

IMG_3802.jpg

IMG_3800.jpg

IMG_3804.jpg

IMG_3806.jpg

Awesome pics of awesome cars. Thanks. Next year I absolutely have to make that trip after all I live in Georgia so it would be a short run to get there.

Great picture flipper. Would you happen to have more pic or info on this car.

When I saw it, I was thinking it was this car minus the roof. Even though it had two fours and headers, it was really slow...like 18 second quarter mile slow. Might not be the same car, but I pretty much walked right by it.

EDIT: Pretty sure it is the same one, primer spots on the front splash pan and passenger side fender are the same,
IMG_0599.jpg

Last edited:
The blue Chevy truck in pic 3&4 on page 7 belongs to my friend Shawn Prince of Beatnik Hot Rods, He is an incredible fabricator who is battling cancer right now. There are some very subtle details in that truck that makes it major cool.

Super awesome coverage Flipper. Thanks for taking the time. It looks like your smoothie wheels are catching on with the masses :D

HOLY SMOKES! Who the heck has a spare 4 cam Ford Indy Car engine laying around to throw in their rod??? It looks like the heads are upside down [S

rumble

thanks for getting my car in pixs its for sale

Attachments

• green car rumble.jpg
    green car rumble.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 8
Great Pics!

WOW! Great pictures of the Rumble. All us Grey Beards Custom guys had a helluva good time. I can't wait until next year. Some things in life have to be experienced in person---this is one of them.

rumble

My son's and I had a great time, it was there 1st and my 5th year there, we were all the way in the back, I sold a few parts and we camped, I did have 1 problem, the web site said gates open at 12 on friday. we got there at 12 on friday and it was almost full, I was told they let people in on thursday this year, I will be early next year, you didn't get my car in the pictures but you did get my rv :cool:

Latest posts

Back