Rat Rods Rule / Undead Sleds - Hot Rods, Rat Rods, Beaters & Bikes... since 2007!

Go Back   Rat Rods Rule / Undead Sleds - Hot Rods, Rat Rods, Beaters & Bikes... since 2007! > Builds!

Builds! Post your project here... show us what you're up to! Please Note: This section is for "Builds" ONLY!

Old 04-14-2019, 11:42 PM
Rusty Rat Rodder

thanks for the advice guys, I am trying hard to be the one who can let it go if it happens the way I expect. what goes around comes around, I get verifiable deals from him too so all wouldnt be lost.

tuesday morning is the day, I have a homeowners policy and a check, just need a property! here is a shot from the road, actually looking at it might be from the driveway, we braved a closer look since we were under contract.

I got a lot done on the pickup, all the mounts are welded up, and the frame splice too. I got the oil cooler adapter on the block pulled and in true joedoh fashion the last torx was stuck and needed drilled. I noticed the valve covers were leaking too, so I powerwashed the crud off and put new gaskets on. fuel lines are hooked and a new brake line is run.

need to finish closing up the HVAC cut but the box fits great

picked up some camaro 18s cheap, $150 for the set with good tires. I may order spacers or I might go ahead and cut the welds on the centers and make the backspace a little better.

tomorrow is my last day before closing, so I will try to get the cab welded up and back on.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3714.jpg (206.8 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3715.jpg (199.4 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3696.jpg (95.2 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3704.jpg (86.4 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3603.jpg (196.2 KB, 28 views)
Old 04-15-2019, 08:25 AM
Rusty Rat Rodder

Nice looking shop.
Sending you "Good closing Vibes."

Torchie
Old 04-16-2019, 12:03 AM
Rusty Rat Rodder

More good closing vibes! Shop is awesome Joe. Like'n those bargain 18's. Toss us a photo of the welds on center you may cut. Sounds interesting.