Movie Car Destruction.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redidbull

Is anyone else bummed when watching a movie and they destroy an awesome car? Watching Expendables and they just wreck and awesome old pick up. Fast and Furious used to bother me too as did American Graffiti when the 55 rolled. Only later did I realize it was not the same car on it's roof. Jim

Is anyone else bummed when watching a movie and they destroy an awesome car? Watching Expendables and they just wreck and awesome old pick up. Fast and Furious used to bother me too as did American Graffiti when the 55 rolled. Only later did I realize it was not the same car on it's roof. Jim

Constantly!!! :mad: But I also like to watch old movies & wish I had some of those cool cars! Also wish I had been smart enough to buy some of those cars when they were cheap as dirt! :eek:

BoB

I feel the pain also. But! Many of these cars that are wrecked are just far gone with a paint job, stunt fill ins. The 55 in American Graffiti was one of 3 cars used, the original driver which was also (first) used in Two Lane Blacktop recently sold at auction for over 200k.

Also, about the Easy Rider bikes: The one that was wrecked at the end was rebuilt and in the Smthsonian. The one ridden in the movie was stolen before the film was released. Ooops!

But somehow was recovered and now in the hands of a private person, that one was signed by Fonda. Not sure how much of it is the original or how he got the title...

Latest posts

Back