Can't attatch pics or emoticons

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[cl :D :cool:

Might just be your system ZZ.
Mine acts weird sometimes too.
Everyone in a while I have to shut it off and then reboot it. Who Knows????
Torchie

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 6
No problem here.

I use Google Chrome and Windows 10 from a PC/laptop. I've had trouble when one, the other, or both aren't fully up to date, however. :mad:

Attachments

• fp 134 welding.jpg
    fp 134 welding.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 19
No problem here.

I use Google Chrome and Windows 10 from a PC/laptop. I've had trouble when one, the other, or both aren't fully up to date, however. :mad:

Hmmm, odd - I had no problems 2 days ago but now I can only post text, the whole task bar above the text box is not working except for the font and text size functions and no emoticons can be attached. I have the same as you Doc, Windows 10, Google Chrome, PC - it's got me stumped (insert head scratching emoticon)
Just tried my iPad and same problem... no workee...!

I had that problem with Firefox, had to switch to chrome on the pc. Safari here on the iPad, still use Firefox on the android phone with no problems.

If you're using a router then reboot it. Check for updates to the router.
Go use a different wifi connection location, to see if it works to rule out the laptop, ipad and your wifi.

I'm glad you spoke up, ZZ. I am also having troubles in the last few days. When you guys add pictures to your text, I can't click on 'next' or 'previous' after they are opened, because the pictures seem to have been opened in a different system. Also the emoticons are too defiant to work for me.

I'm glad you spoke up, ZZ. I am also having troubles in the last few days. When you guys add pictures to your text, I can't click on 'next' or 'previous' after they are opened, because the pictures seem to have been opened in a different system. Also the emoticons are too defiant to work for me.

Just rebooted my modem and Airport router, no luck - also struck out on my Android phone and even using my mobile router on my Mac laptop - I'm stumped....

Sometimes I find myself barely computer literate, so many constant changes and needing to be wary of scams - I find that I have to now allow an exception each time I want to post pics since it says RRR is not a secure site.

i wasn't able to use the emojis the other day. test to see if i can now. just trying to load makes my type line disappear and no emoji shows, so then i have to click to type again. i'm not a computer man i'm a gear head so i don't know what to call that line.

Latest posts

Back