Speedway

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Odies dad

I am sure that most of you, like me, don't have unlimited funding for your projects.
I squirrel away what I can get away with and build up my shopping cart and when the numbers match, I push the button.
Seems like I never have any discount codes when I am buying stuff and they come when the funds are not there.
A couple days ago, I finally hit the button to get a bunch of front suspension stuff. I looked online for some sort of promo code, but couldn't find anything that applied to what I ordered. Anyway, it was over $350 for all the parts and pieces I ordered.
The next day, I get an email from speedway with a decent promo code (boom17).
I sent an email to their sales department asking if they could apply the discount to a previous order.
I got a reply that they were crediting my card $35.
Thanks speedway. You will get the $35 back again (plus a bunch more I am guessing ).

Another kudos for speedway, when I got the order confirmation, they predicted that I should receive it either Friday or Monday. I was rooting for Friday so I could work on it over the weekend.
BBT showed up with it today. (Thursday )
I do wish they had instructions or pictures showing how the stuff is supposed to go together. If there are 2 ways for it to go together, I will do it the wrong way every time. I about have the nuts and bolts wore out already. If there is a right and left side, they will be put on the wrong side first.

Latest posts

Back