Happy Birthday Bamamav !!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday........

You couldn't have picked a better pic! Thanks!

I remember when I turned 25... just kidding... Happy Birthday, Bama!

25+25+8 this year Dr Crank!

Thanks to all you guys! That's what I love about RRR, I've probably never met any of you, but you all seem like I've known you forever.

No celebration here yet, maybe in a few days I'll have a surprise to show.:confused: I'll spill the beans then.....

A birthday present to myself

I did buy myself a birthday present. Our company has a reward points program, you get points for taking training tests, turning in paperwork on time, clean inspections, etc. I used my points to get me a new toolbox. My Craftsman and Snap on boxes are full, it takes forever to find anything, so I plan on splitting the contents up, metrics in one, standard in the other. I'll probably put the Craftsman box on the new base, and the new top box on top of the Craftsman and put the more numerous standard stuff in it, with the metric going into the Snap on. The new box is made by Waterloo, I've never heard of them before but they do have a website. It's a pretty nice box, ball bearing drawers, but the top box is about 3" narrower than the Craftsman and Snap on boxes. The best thing is that is it put together in the USA! Only downside is I can't swap things until I get the Lincoln out of the way, I'm going to have to move the air compressor to the other side of the window and the drill press to where the compressor is now, the box will be too tall to get under my wall cabinet.

Latest posts

Back