Age group poll!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What age group are you in?

• Teens

Votes: 20 2.8%
  • 20's

Votes: 99 13.9%
  • 30's

Votes: 152 21.4%
  • 40's

Votes: 180 25.3%
  • 50's

Votes: 144 20.3%
  • 60's

Votes: 104 14.6%
  • 70's

Votes: 9 1.3%
  • 80's

Votes: 3 0.4%

• Total voters
Kind of erie......

Pretty close I'm married 2 kids own my own business and I work for smurfit stone container as a maintenance mechanic

How close people lives mirror each other..... good luck with the family, the business and your job...... and I was living the dream....still am....and things have changed a crap ton since then......can't wait to see what life has in store down the road....

How close people lives mirror each other..... good luck with the family, the business and your job...... and I was living the dream....still am....and things have changed a crap ton since then......can't wait to see what life has in store down the road....

Thanks best of luck to you too

I'm 34, soldier, layed off railroader, not quite the dream, but married with 4 kids and life is still good :)! I gotta say I was surprised to see the 30's and 40's with the most, I thought it would be different, but it's nice to see a good mix, even up to the 80's wow, if I even make it that far I would hope I could still get out and do stuff. Cool poll

Heck man, the average guy isn't even retiring

I'm 34, soldier, layed off railroader, not quite the dream, but married with 4 kids and life is still good :)! I gotta say I was surprised to see the 30's and 40's with the most, I thought it would be different, but it's nice to see a good mix, even up to the 80's wow, if I even make it that far I would hope I could still get out and do stuff. Cool poll

Until they hit 70 to 72..... can't afford too...LOL.... average life span is now up to 75 years...by the time you get that old, it'll be 85 or 90..... National Guard or Army Reserve? Or did you enlist after the RR laid you off? Either way, God bless the men and women who serve....[cl

Time to edit the poll.

I just arrived in the second oldest bracket. Yikes! How time does fly.

Still got a poopload of projects to do so I will keep plugging along.

Time to edit the poll.

I just arrived in the second oldest bracket. Yikes! How time does fly.

Still got a poopload of projects to do so I will keep plugging along.

hey I just changed age groups too! I am right at the top of the hill, looks like a slippery slope down from here on out.......

FordF100 timberhillbilly

Life is what we make of it, & I've made alot of mistakes but thank god for second chances or me & my old truck would really be messed up.

Latest posts

Back