My Model A RPU project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going together now, took some pics while I was a bit drunk the other night. Definitely not a rat rod any more, but not yet a gold chainer.

DSCN1267_zps55ca608d.jpg

DSCN1274_zps0861c193.jpg

DSCN1257_zps86201aa4.jpg

DSCN1259_zpsc72a61ea.jpg

DSCN1288_zps8c6075f2.jpg

My old Yam 500 chopper snuck into this pic.

DSCN1287_zps20a599a3.jpg

Looks darn good to me....

Interesting that you'd think of that...or your wife thought of that....either way, why not....looks great...

Thanks guys. :)

When you live where I do you have to be a little innovative at times. :D

I do wish we lived a little closer to civilisation, so parts were just a phone call away, but that would be too tempting. :D

Really liking your RPU, great job.[cl[cl

PS, i'll be rooting for Manny:D

Well, Manny did his best but ran out of steam chasing the other guy. [cl

Last weekend I got together with some other buddies, first time we've ever all been in town together, and we held the biggest hot rod cruise ever in the history of the Philippines. Real hot rods, built by us. :cool:

Angeles%20City%20Hot%20Rod%20Club_zpszwvyugzq.jpg

Out with my bodyguard one night.

11705149_10205965370227811_4026593944783705116_n_zps4ytvgdmd.jpg

Attachments

• Angeles City Hot Rod Club.jpg
    Angeles City Hot Rod Club.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 5
Good job bud. Now what is happening with the Healy? :)

Hit a bit of a stumbling block with tyhat, as our registration guy tells me I can't do the paperwork as I planned, using the 're-bodied Jeepney' plan I had. I'm thinking of turning it into a race car, drop a V8 in, take it to the drags occasionally, maybe drive it on the streets occasionally too.....

I bought a bunch of Wilwood brake parts, a Speedway steering column and some other useful stuff, all just sitting in a box inside the car at the moment. I'm thinking of a primer grey gasser style, but I put the independent front end on it so that might not work so well.

Latest posts

Back