The begining

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wrastu

Well got home late last night got up this morning and got it off the trailer just kinda doing the walk around detailed planning, looking, and already got threatened. You see this car came from a large warehouse in NYC where it had sat for years, AND the body is SOLID, I don't mean good, I mean EXCELLENT. Still has the interior wood. A purist came by and was telling me how much of shame it is that I was even considering chopping or channeling, and well the boxed frame, Please don't do anymore stuff like that, and the small block chevrolet motor well that has to go you can't do that kinda stuff to such a fine specimen. If the ******* had been under 70 I think I woulda hit him. Well I was a good boy this time, I stood there with my tattoo covered arms folded and listened and took in what he had to say and politely excused myself as i had to do. My wife said she was surprised I didn't send him packing with a size nine print on his ass, as she listened from the porch.
Well let the fun begin, maybe he will bring back so buddies and then I can fight'em in a pack to make it a fair fight.:D

Heres some pics

Last edited:
Looks like a great project. There is some good work on it. The best answer I have found so far is give them a place to look for a project so they can build one the way they want to build one. There are better projects for restoration out there.

Amazed

The cowl tank is solid, and useable, the window regulator still owrks, tha door close like a new, and line up good, this body is solid, I am really pleased, and excited.............let loose the dog of the shop and look out have sawzall and welder, will cut and slash...LOL

Great project. Can't wait to see it take shape. Oh and in the first pic you posted on this thread - is that a police car in your driveway.....thought maybe he came back with some buddies and ........

Not my drive way

Great project. Can't wait to see it take shape. Oh and in the first pic you posted on this thread - is that a police car in your driveway.....thought maybe he came back with some buddies and ........

That is in front of the neighbors driveway, you know them they park wherever they feel like.:D

Didn't answer the question did I?:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back