rolled my coupe.....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just to let you dudes know I haven't given up.. just gotten a bit lazy.....

picked up this Magnum tube for the coupe.. I know they've had issues so will have it tested by those who do that stuff..

recently scored my self an upgrade to a 210 amp mig (from 150).. Australian made Lincoln (under license) cheap due to a faulty switch electrocuted the last owner.. .. a $25 off/on switch the welder owes me $155 total... return on selling the 150amp around $400 to $450 ..

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 42
replacement parts for the back of the tub.. they look a bit better ..

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 21
ok so yesterday I did a lilttle shopping for important car stuff ( & beer) ....

I bought a twisted wire cup brush to fit my angle grinder, great for scratching of the old paint and getting rid of surface rust ... in between welding the tub where it had cracked scratching and painting I achieved quite a bit in a couple of hours ......

Also great for embedding wires into ones body.[ddd

bit of reshaping .. final fit etc.. just managed to weld in place then the gas ran out...

dash design is coming along as well

Attachments

• DSC_0180[1].jpg
    DSC_0180[1].jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC_0181[1].jpg
    DSC_0181[1].jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 32
here is an update on the old Dodge bros coupe..

not sure if i ever said .. but hit a huge downer after being ripped off over the net for parts .. i ended up selling this car to my daughter and her partner..

this pic i got today .. to give you an idea , my daughter is 5'4" it runs a 440 .

Attachments

• dodge.jpg
    dodge.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 34

Latest posts

Back