55 Mercury

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce R

Got the big block and 4-speed in today, had to chop out the trans crossmember, imagine that ! Been slow going , had a heart attack 2 weeks ago an I gotta wear a portable defibrillator, real bitch trying to work with this thing hanging around my neck !

Attachments

• IMG_1041.jpg
    IMG_1041.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1040.jpg
    IMG_1040.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1042.jpg
    IMG_1042.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1043.jpg
    IMG_1043.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1044.jpg
    IMG_1044.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 40
Damn sir! 2 weeks ago and back at your projects. Hats off yo you, what doesnt kill yabonly makes you stronger!

Glad to hear you're ok. My Great uncle had a pacemaker and defibulator implanted.He couldn't be around my place when I was welding,it would set it off and lay him out. So be carefull.

55 Merc

I ain't supposed to be around welding either but I got nobody else to do it for me. Besides, I got the heart attack from shoveling snow an there ain't no snow inside my garage. LOL

Been thru 2 birthdays since my little visit to the hospital with a heart that's blown up so bad they can't do anything for me....Didn't want no machine, didn't want no new heart(their suggestion) no defibrilator(their suggestion) so they said go home, live as peaceful and as quiet as you can for as long as it lasts. Now, their telling me they'll probably be pulling me off the drugs I've been on ever since because all my tests keep coming back with so much improvement, they can't justify keeping me on them and because I've been steadily weaning myself off them over the course of the last 2 two years. I know very well that I could just keel any time, but boys,,,,we could all go the same way!
Take care of yourself, be a little more careful of over doing anything really heavy, but keep on keeping on...

Small is a prime example that the medical community doesn't know everything.
Getter done Bud!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back