Father and son '35 hotrod project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cnchotrods

Here's some shots of our "after school" project. It started out as a '35 Ford PU and will hopefully turn into a chopped, sectioned, channeled and flathead powered hotrod. Some may call it a ratrod but I think hotrod when I picture this one. Whatever it ends up being, my son calls it cool.

Attachments

• 11aa.JPG
    11aa.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
When you build em, you get to call em what ever you want. Looking forward to the pictures, but a father-son project is always the best.
Welcome to the site.

Nice truck,good to see a father-son project like that.My ol'man & I been doin work together on a 29 model A and my boy and I are gonna rat out my IH pickup together.Keep up the good work and remember we love pictures:D.

No better American tradition than a Father/Son project (or a Father/Daughter, Mother/Daughter project for that matter) Makes for some great memories and fun. Welcome to the forum and keep the pictures coming. :D:D

Don

Here's some shots of our "after school" project. It started out as a '35 Ford PU and will hopefully turn into a chopped, sectioned, channeled and flathead powered hotrod. Some may call it a ratrod but I think hotrod when I picture this one. Whatever it ends up being, my son calls it cool.

Awesome!!! I pretty sure he'll be the hippest cat @ the high school!!! Great F/S project!!!

BoB

A few pictures

Attachments

• 1 (7).jpg
    1 (7).jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 171
  • 1 (9).jpg
    1 (9).jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 275
  • 1 (10).jpg
    1 (10).jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 194
  • 1 (15).jpg
    1 (15).jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 249
  • 1 (16).jpg
    1 (16).jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 266
Cab is finally cut down to size

Attachments

• 1 (17).jpg
    1 (17).jpg
    70 KB · Views: 206
  • 1 (2).jpg
    1 (2).jpg
    70 KB · Views: 241
  • 1 (1).jpg
    1 (1).jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 199
  • 1 (24).jpg
    1 (24).jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 214
  • 1 (26).jpg
    1 (26).jpg
    99 KB · Views: 184
Enjoy your build with your son. They will be priceless memories in the future.
That's going to be a great looking truck, nice flat head.

I hope you don't mind me asking but what happened to your son's arms? I hope it wasn't too serious!

He broke his arms due to a freak accident during track practice. We had no idea that pole vaulting was more dangerous than football. Who'd a thunk it?

You've done this before. Really nice work. The cab looks really good with the section taken out of it.

Latest posts

Back