Meet & Greet in the woods.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smallfoot

He's rockin' the "Nuttin Special"!
Got invited to this small party in memorium for a few of the fellers no longer with us today. I missed most of it but did see some fine rides there.
First off is this Roadrunner just acquired from New York where it sat for 23 years in between two houses out in the open. It was complete....right down to the original spark plug wires. Spare tire in trunk along with the original tire tool and jack...jeesh. 22.508 miles on the clock.

Nice old Buick...

Last edited:
Cuda...

Plymouth...

Dart...

Another Cuda...
And a mudder named the Black Widow...

As soon as I can muddle thru the dl of the video, I'll post a hole shot from this bad boy....Takes a while with dial up and when you see the video, turn the volume up!!! Enjoy!

Yessir, The guy hosting the party is a mopar nut. He owns most of those and the ones he doesn't, he probably built.

Yea, I'm sorry guys! I spent most of my day down south in Lakeland and got there late in the afternoon. They said there were probably 50 cars and trucks earlier and I missed most of them. When I got there, I was the only rat. I did get quite a bit of attention to some details that most miss. It was a great time. I think I'll get there earlier next year. This place was down a curvy country gravel road and all the neighbors were also gear heads and cool people. It was necessary on leaving that people staged just outside the gate on the road and burned it to the first turn....

gotta love that old motor 'description' on the Buick rocker cover!

thanks Smallfoot some very cool stuff....

an a run to the first curve,,, how many times were were you allowed to 'leave' and come back??....

gotta love that old motor 'description' on the Buick rocker cover!

thanks Smallfoot some very cool stuff....

an a run to the first curve,,, how many times were were you allowed to 'leave' and come back??....

As many as you liked. Mine was a poor showing. I launched with the motor still cold and it was breaking down a little. First a sharp turn to the left and then back to the right and there was oncoming traffic dodging pot holes on the edges and centering the road...:eek:
Mike also had a couple of his 70s something Honda 750 two strokes working the crowd and they did several side by side launches and then came again. It was about sundown dark when they went side by side on burnouts and made a cloud so thick the next car coming down the road had to stop for a few minutes for the smoke to clear.

Latest posts

Back