Cruisin the Coast?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flipper_1938

He recycles the right way
Big event on the gulf coast Oct 5-12 ....Anybody gonna be there?

I won't have the truck there, but I will be in the heighborhood and plan to check it out.

From what I understand it is several towns along a 29 mile stretch of road. Where are the best places to check the cars out?

Last edited:
I was lucky enough two years in a row to have to go there for work at the same time that was going on. It's huge and I definitely want to go back again. I was thinking about trying to get there this year, but only as a spectator as well. There will be every kind of car there that you can imagine. I will try and dig up some of the pics I took and get them posted.

I prefer normal car shows to cruisn the coast. It was kinda neat to drive along a pretty stretch of highway with all of the muscle cars and street rods, but it was not really all that great for really checking the cars out. There might have been some large gatherings of quality cars somewhere, but I didn't find them.

I've never had a chance to go but have friends that have & they love it! It gets a lil crowded at times but tons of hot rodders & tons of beautiful southern ladies! [cl

BoB

Latest posts

Back