just some fun pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi rail

old time hy-rail, used to take crews out to the job site and do inspections for damage.

Later:cool:

Attachments

• hyrail.jpg
    hyrail.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 48
Is that you break dancing again? Or celebrating the end of your latest project? ;)

I'm guessing you don't visit the Breakdancing forums over at B-BoyWorld? Bonehead is well known over there too. That's were he got the name Bonehead in the first place - he invented the head spin move! [;)

I'm pretty sure he did a couple years as the lead breaker in the Off-Broadway version of Electric Boogaloo? (Break Dancin' 2) Maybe BH will give us the full story?

I'm guessing you don't visit the Breakdancing forums over at B-BoyWorld? Bonehead is well known over there too. That's were he got the name Bonehead in the first place - he invented the head spin move! [;)

I'm pretty sure he did a couple years as the lead breaker in the Off-Broadway version of Electric Boogaloo? (Break Dancin' 2) Maybe BH will give us the full story?

It really sounds like you know what u're talkin' about... & that scares me!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Rat Rod Mod

Well, I went surfing for a silly breakdancing picture as a joke, and soon fell down the rabbit hole into a world of parachute pants and geri-curl. I think I need to go weld something now for therapy.

Well, I went surfing for a silly breakdancing picture as a joke, and soon fell down the rabbit hole into a world of parachute pants and geri-curl. I think I need to go weld something now for therapy.

Well be careful that stuff is flammable. :D

The real story on the picture..... is I thought it was a neat picture. It is hard to take a selfie while you are break dancing, but this is what I imagine I look like when a killer tune comes on the shop radio.

The real story on the picture..... is I thought it was a neat picture. It is hard to take a selfie while you are break dancing, but this is what I imagine I look like when a killer tune comes on the shop radio.

werd up snoopity dawggy dawg?
dem moves is der shizzle

the fresh prince of fruita!

dog's

talk about spoiling your'e dog, but, these are cool.

Later:cool:

Attachments

• 0001.jpg
    0001.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 0001.jpg.crdownloadd.jpg
    0001.jpg.crdownloadd.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 0001.jpg.crdownloaddd.jpg
    0001.jpg.crdownloaddd.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 0001.jpg.crdownloadddd.jpg