Thought I'd been banned too!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that where they are based out of? The site is still down, and that happens a lot over there for some reason.

I've told this story before, but my user name there is "Itoldyouso", and I hate it, but it came about because I first joined under my real name, and a month or so later I couldn't log on. So I had to get back in with a new name "Donsrods". A few months later I was blocked using that name too. People kept posting that it was MY computer doing something wrong, but I knew I could get on everywhere else ok.

So, I just lurked for a while, and then lots of other people started posting that THEY were getting wiped out too, so I rejoined under "Itoldyouso", basically to tell them "Aha........I told you so !!" and unfortunately, that user name still is ok. I hate it because it makes me sound like some smart*** or something.

Don

I wondered what the history was behind "Itoldyouso" since you are Donsrods everywhere else. I just thought you were deemed smarter than everyone else on that forum :D

I know, every so often I tell that story so the new people know the real story. Otherwise, it really sounds like me trying to be some teacher or guro or something. I would change it, but then all the posts would have no continuity, so I just stay Itoldyouso.

I kept asking for info on how to regain my old user name, but no one would help. I think they secretly enjoyed seeing me squirm. :D:D:D:D

Don

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think it only banned the people with red wheels and no imagination...

I hope that doesn't apply to people with red skin and no imagination. I'd hate to do War Dance and make you all run around crazy putting your computers in a circle.

Imagination...That's one of them funny words in the dictionary between I'm and Imbecile.

Merge!

I know, every so often I tell that story so the new people know the real story. Otherwise, it really sounds like me trying to be some teacher or guro or something. I would change it, but then all the posts would have no continuity, so I just stay Itoldyouso.

I kept asking for info on how to regain my old user name, but no one would help. I think they secretly enjoyed seeing me squirm. :D:D:D:D

Don

Don,
Actually there is a merge feature on the admin panel that can do that! I've never tried it but I'm sure it's possible! I doubt anyone would think anything like that about ya though!!!

BoB

Latest posts

Back