newest addition to the pack

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hankthebigdog

I just got her home. 1934 Auburn 4 door. clear title and all. someone started it and when I found it, it was in the weeds 10 feet tall. Lots of good stuff. I just thought I would let my cyber friends drool a little on a Sunday evening.[dr [dr [dr

Attachments

• 1934 auburn 013.jpg
    1934 auburn 013.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 70
  • 1934 auburn 016.jpg
    1934 auburn 016.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 58
  • 1934 auburn 015.jpg
    1934 auburn 015.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 58
this one is down the list a ways. got to finish the 32 stude and I have a 47 dodge torn apart in the back yard right now. I need to find a money tree to make them "finished"

Nice find,those ft fenders look huge..Even bigger than my 37 Packard.And I know what you mean about finding a $ tree.You got to bring that kind stuff home when you find it,you wont find it again..

Send the dodge to me and then the Auburn just moved up the list :D
Just kidding, I have enough projects of my own.

sweet

Having the title is so important, so many of these crack smokers want thousands with no title and that just makes it yard art.

Can I ask what you had to give for it?

Man I am invious. How much fun to do a sedan delivery (turn into a two door with no windows except doors) with a Dodge Humpback roof and period looking Vista Cruiser glass.

Don

price wise....................got 2500 in it. I got frame with jag rearend and jag front ready to go in, and most of all is the best A TITLE.

Latest posts

Back