What car would you own & drive!?!?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dodge Viper, it's the car i've loved since i was little. The nice thing is, it's actually acheivable. You can get a really nice used one for under 40K.

mine would have to be one of the Italian exotics

IMG_2364-copy.jpg

Bentley Continental GT Speed, and it's the quickest, fastest Bentley ever, capable of a 4.3-second 0-60 mph time and 202-mph top speed in ultimate luxury. And I'd have a couple of Rat Rods parked next to in the garage.:eek:

My boss has one in black. Never drove it or even sat in it but my god that car is sweet, fit and finish are superb.

I think if I could own any car it would be a Lambo Countach. I am probaly to large in the belly region to drive it but I would make it work. I have loved those cars ever since watching Miami Vice as a kid. Next pick would be an exact copy of Christine. Next would be a 66 Lincoln Continental with the suicide rear doors, hardtop. The last one is probaly the only one I will ever be able to afford so I guess it is good that it is in my top three.
1985-Lamborghini-Countach-White-Fro.jpg

chrstn01.jpg

700754_7_full.jpg

Do not like the wheels on this Lincoln very much but only picture I could find quickly....

Last edited:
If money were no object .....

I`d have the BATMOBILE, complete with Batman costume. I`d make my wife wear a Robin costume.

I`ve love this car since I was a little kid !

Attachments

• Batmobile.jpg
    Batmobile.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 17
If money were no object .....

I`d have the BATMOBILE, complete with Batman costume. I`d make my wife wear a Robin costume.

I`ve love this car since I was a little kid !
I'm with ya man ,love that car! I could just see peoples faces when i drove it around here!

I would go broke buying up cars and projects, then not have the time or money to work on them.
kind of like i am now, but on a much bigger scale

Last edited:
I want something that I can drive and not worry about it. Most people with really fine cars are afraid to drive them often whether money is the object or not. I'm not rich by any means but I scraped up enouth money to buy my wife a 57 T-Bird and it was perfect. It came out of Cali with no accident history and no rust ever. It had been there all it's life with about 50,000 miles. I told her that it was her car and I wouldn't drive it without her permission and she didn't give it very often. If there was a cloud in the sky she didn't want to get it out. In 6 years it had about 2000 miles put on it. She finally wanted me to sell it because she worried about it sitting all the time. We made a good chunk of change on it but its no fun having something that you are afraid to use. Now my Model A is a different story. I drive it like I stold it. I'll smoke the tires in a heartbeat. I drive it every week and I enjoy it. I'm fixing a 50 Chevy truck for my daily driver and when it's finished I plan on building my dream car which will be a Rat that most people will say, WHY? Harleyboy Her 57 license tag said ALLHERS and mine says HALFHERS.
tbirdandrod.jpg

Nothing special, just a '54 caddy. Low and mean. Just like this one.

cadillac-3.gif

Maybe in that cool teal color they had, just with a little more patina.

20060529155811SC06_1954_Cadillac_El.jpg

Its GOTTA be a hardtop. No convertables for me.

-If I was not 6'6", it would be an Aston Martin DB5 with an ejector seat, smokescreen, and machine guns behind the headlights.

-I have always said that if I won the lotto, I would buy the biggest V12 Mercedes touring sedan, and put a traditional flame or scallop paint job on it. Just to **** off the purists.

-New Caddy CTS with a blown 572 would be kinda fun to haul the kiddies in.

-Anything I could sell for a profit then pay off my student loans:D

Hodag

I always have had a love for sport truck's and always will but I also have list a mile long of cars I would love too own but I won't list them all so here are my top three in order......

Attachments

• 177587-1sm.jpg
    177587-1sm.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 013120081406365721.jpg
    013120081406365721.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 2008_dodge_challenger_20186242-E.jpg
    2008_dodge_challenger_20186242-E.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 16
Money being no object,,,,,,,it would have to be a 70 Superbird 426 Hemi 4 speed & on that note would have to get the wife a 70 Hemi-Cuda. These are both of our dream cars. That said I would also have a whole mess more of building projects waiting.

Latest posts

Back