Got a VW qustion.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, tough call! I would love to have one of those & would have a hard time seein' it just rot a way too. Make him an offer & tell him to think it over! Sometimes they will come back to reality or need the $$$. Like we say in my business... Your (whatever) is only worth what someone else is willing to pay u for it!

BoB

I'll let it set some more and next time I shall bring some cash.

Ratted of restored!

I'll let it set some more and next time I shall bring some cash.

This is just me but... I wouldn't give up on that Dub. Those r rare now & beautiful ratted or restored!

I love the smell of $$$ in da morning!!!

BoB

I have a buddy here in town that got a 13 window safari VW bus out of a farmers field. The farmers son was a hippy, and when he grew out of that phase he parked the van in the pasture. My buddy was out riding his bike in the country when he saw it. He found the farmer and asked if he wanted to sell it. The farmer gave it to him for going to town to get 5 gallons of diesel for his tractor for him. He even let him use the tractor to pull it out of the pasture.

We patched in some of the rusty floor panels, cleaned out the critter nests, and sold it- not running for $5500.

There are some folks that are bats**t insane for the old VWs.

Hodag

I have a buddy here in town that got a 13 window safari VW bus out of a farmers field. The farmers son was a hippy, and when he grew out of that phase he parked the van in the pasture. My buddy was out riding his bike in the country when he saw it. He found the farmer and asked if he wanted to sell it. The farmer gave it to him for going to town to get 5 gallons of diesel for his tractor for him. He even let him use the tractor to pull it out of the pasture.

We patched in some of the rusty floor panels, cleaned out the critter nests, and sold it- not running for $5500.

There are some folks that are bats**t insane for the old VWs.

Hodag

You sure can't beat a deal like that.

Latest posts

Back