Thought I'd been banned too!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babyface

Knew I hadn't done anything wrong. Tried to log in & it said I'd been banned. Really took me back at first! Thanks Tripper for fixing it!

BF

Yeah,
It booted me and Reason4 as well. Knew good and well I didn't have any "inappropriate behavior" to be axed for.(aside from the whole "Post Ho" thing)

Thanks for fixin it Bob.

Computers rr so smart!!!

Yeah,
It booted me and Reason4 as well. Knew good and well I didn't have any "inappropriate behavior" to be axed for.(aside from the whole "Post Ho" thing)

Thanks for fixin it Bob.

The server must have figured out what a trouble maker u really r!!! ; - > Sorry about that guys! Ok, ok... I was just tryin' to catch up to the "Post Ho"!!! ;););)

BoB

Last edited:
Yeah-wut u sed,
Guess I need to get a real job and quit makin trouble for all you fine folks here.:D

I have asked u many times not to say real job in my presence!!! ; - >

Saw a t-shirt years ago that said... "Just Say No To Real Jobs"!!! Loved it!!!

BoB

I kinda thought there was a glitch or something but guys let me tell ya, Flat had some serious withdrawls........lol, glad we are back on.

I'm still dealin with the withdrawel s-s-s-s-symptoms.

They shoul be gone soon. I can deal with the s-s-s-s-studder, but the twitch is killin me...

Do you know what happened? Sounds like it banned several people, not just their names but their IP Adresses.

Hey, what happened to my "The Hurricane" under my name?!

That was just Trippers little way of keeping you guys on edge. :rolleyes: Every once in a while he hits the "squisher button" on a few of us, to keep us in line. :D

Poor Flat was PM-ing me on the other forum, thinking he had gotten the "Boot". I knew it had to be some glitch. Must be some major problem over at CHR, I haven't been able to get on there for about a day. Is there a full moon, or something? :):)

Don

Jr

That was just Trippers little way of keeping you guys on edge. :rolleyes: Every once in a while he hits the "squisher button" on a few of us, to keep us in line. :D

Believe me, I don't need the extra work, I'm already *really* busy @ work & this is our biggest time of year & I'm tryin' to move too! Luckily I have Jr to help out! Luckily I don't need much sleep!!! ; - >

BoB

. Must be some major problem over at CHR, I haven't been able to get on there for about a day. Is there a full moon, or something? :):)

Don[/QUOTE]

Only in small garage located somewhere in Utah:D:D

Latest posts

Back