Ebay,,,Should'nt have but,,,oh well

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

satanherself

Our favorite Sweetheart!
Scored this lil fella for a whopping $224
c576_1.JPG

c630_1.JPG

c6c7_1.JPG

It's bout an hour and a 1/2 away,,my brother is gonna clean it up and put it on the road,,I scored a packard to Buick bellhousing,,so were thinking Buick with Packard OD :)

Yeah Satan, you are down to your last 5,000 cars, you NEEDED one more. :D:D

H***, that nailhead is worth more than that. I love seeing them in a hot rod, they dress up so pretty.

Don

i didn't say i knew what it was worth or how rare it is :D i guess you could use this as a chance to edumacate me :p i was just commenting based on the pictures, it looks rough to me but i'm sure it's worth more then the $200 you paid for it, i'm not saying you got a bad deal at all. (this coming from the guy that just dropped $500 on two rusty old volvo's :p)

Good floors frame etc perfect dash,,seats shot and lil rust in teh rocker,,the surface rust is nothing,,lol,,I've had much much worse,,then again I may be jaded form being around this stuff to long:D

if the floors and frame are good and a perfect dash then i'd say you did get a good deal. i guess i was judgeing the rest of the car based on it's surface rust :eek: on the other hand, i don't see too many cars that rusty in california so i guess it's something you get used too :D

if the floors and frame are good and a perfect dash then i'd say you did get a good deal. i guess i was judgeing the rest of the car based on it's surface rust :eek: on the other hand, i don't see too many cars that rusty in california so i guess it's something you get used too :D

AHHHH,,well here on teh east coast they charge extra for that,,you left coasters have to have "fake" patina ,,we have the real deal :p

Latest posts

Back