Texas revoking kit car titles.. Tripper....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just 'cause

l should drive my street legal race car down to the not so great state of Texas,
my race car is licensed in the state l live so they can't screw with me and l would love to the look on their faces if they pull me over, l could tell the cops go kiss off

everybody watch yore backs, big brother is coming for us:mad:

Later :cool:

Hadn't heard about this but their FB page seems legit. They made some changes last year that are really stupid but what's new? I'll keep my eye on this because it could spread to rattys etc!

Thanks for the heads up!

BoB

I gotta wonder what the real reason for this is - or who was behind it. The safety thing is BS. There are a lot of clunkers or motorcycles out there that are more a safety issue than dune buggies and sand rails. I'm not a conspiracy theory nut, but somebody pushed for this.

I started a thread about this over on the PORK, as usual, some of the boneheads over there got it shut down.:mad:
My thoughts were that it might spread to other fiberglass bodied cars like T buckets and 32's and 34's. I don't know why I even try to bring anything up over there anymore, they won't listen to anything other than what's in their small world.:rolleyes:

The safety thing is BS. There are a lot of clunkers or motorcycles out there that are more a safety issue than dune buggies and sand rails. I'm not a conspiracy theory nut, but somebody pushed for this.

The really stupid part is... Texas is going to eliminate inspections altogether starting Jan 1, 2018! They obviously aren't familiar with any of my cars!!! [ddd[ddd[ddd

BoB

Government doesn't know S*** from Shinola and they won't unless you get involved and educate them.

You have to realize, the pencil pushers in charge have no idea what a Manx buggy is. They also have no idea what safety measures existed in 1940. They're too young and they're not mechanics, either.

Get involved, or the Poindexters will rule!

9efbc3363194f5ca89f077f4219be00a--shoe-polish-help-desk.jpg

Government doesn't know S*** from Shinola and they won't unless you get involved and educate them.

You have to realize, the pencil pushers in charge have no idea what a Manx buggy is. They also have no idea what safety measures existed in 1940. They're too young and they're not mechanics, either.

Get involved, or the Poindexters will rule!

9efbc3363194f5ca89f077f4219be00a--shoe-polish-help-desk.jpg

I'll bet the .govs don't know what a spit shine is ether.:D

Latest posts

Back