Roadster shell

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't tell what it is Skip. It's from the teens or early '20s and there were many different makes then. It's in the same condition as the cowl and phaeton rear section as the as the one in my garage right now. I really need a pro to put mine back together. Hope you grab it before someone else does.

im thinking this 23 dodge tourer bit like this,,

Attachments

• full-1923-Dodge-Rat-rod-convertible_22517_7.jpg
    full-1923-Dodge-Rat-rod-convertible_22517_7.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 36
or maybe this ... I suspect a couple missing parts on your one... :)

Attachments

• dodge-panel-1923-9.jpg
    dodge-panel-1923-9.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 20
Yup it could be that something is missing in the middle, now that you point it out.

I contacted the seller and asked for some dimensions. Wheels are turning. Can you say speedster? :D
00G0G_ffM0YB6zKVS_1200x900.jpg

Well. I'll be.... [clHave fun with it lowbudget50. It might have faded into rust heaven before I got to it anyway. :D I'll be getting some other stuff from the seller tomorrow.

I can't tell what it is Skip. It's from the teens or early '20s and there were many different makes then. It's in the same condition as the cowl and phaeton rear section as the as the one in my garage right now. I really need a pro to put mine back together. Hope you grab it before someone else does.
Well, that didn't happen. But second best is another RRR member bagging it. Maybe I'll get to visit it one day.:D

Latest posts

Back