Titling: How difficult is it?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BinaryData

Since I'm getting ramped up with fixing my truck, I've started looking at other projects for sale within my state. I should probably avoid looking into a second project until I get the first one done. I can't help but drool at the idea of making something absolutely gorgeous and sexy. I came across this one;

http://yakima.craigslist.org/cto/5588733026.html

I'm wondering, is it difficult to title something like this? What are some of the problems I'd run into if I picked this up?

Most people will tell you to run away as fast as you can, or consider it a parts car. (I didn't look for a price on it.)

Depends on each state how hard it is. Here in Alabama, that truck wouldn't be a problem since we don't need a title on anything over 35 years old. In some states, it would be almost impossible to get that truck registered.

Depends on each state how hard it is. Here in Alabama, that truck wouldn't be a problem since we don't need a title on anything over 35 years old. In some states, it would be almost impossible to get that truck registered.

What he said! :eek:

Toad

Alright. I'll remember that for future purchases. I'm having a hard time finding something I like. I'll keep looking, if any questions arise, I'll post back here :)

Remember this is the internet .It does not matter what anybody says about getting a title . It's what the DMV IN YOUR state says - get your info from the people who will issue the paper work .

In my state (SD) it has become nearly impossible to obtain a title for the average person. I use a bonded towing company and pay them $100. They are the only ones allowed to use the process.

Latest posts

Back