Cornfield Customs Hoodies!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cornfield customs

as the title says, winter is coming. time to get your 2011 hoodie!!!!!!! Black Gildan hoodie with white coupe logo printed on the back, plain front with stomach pocket. $25 each +S&H. let me know if your interested and i can get you a shipping quote

DSCN4881.jpg

model not included lol

Two questions

Is it a zipper front ? or can you order one if its not I would prefer a zipper front

And two can you get it in a 4xl or 5xl ? if so how much.

Ok its like four questions but I would love one of these.

Thanks Brian

ronny, the 3x is $25 and i would have to order them in, but that is no problem

kc, i will ask my printer about the zipper hoodies, and i am sure he can get larger sizes, i will have to get back to you with prices on them

ronny, the 3x is $25 and i would have to order them in, but that is no problem

kc, i will ask my printer about the zipper hoodies, and i am sure he can get larger sizes, i will have to get back to you with prices on them

Thanks If you cant get the zipper style whats the cost on the pull over 4x or 5x

Thanks Brian /kc0kfg

ronny i will get them ordered. should be done in a week or so. i will let you know when they come in and get you a quote on shipping when i get back from NYC

this saturday is small business saturday! help support a local small hot rod shop with the purchase of some apparel. any orders since monday till this saturday will receive a free coozie!

Well Does It ???

Hoodie017.jpg

Does my new Cornfield Customs Hoodie make my butt look big?:D

Temp to go into the single digits tonight. My hoodie could save my life.:)

Latest posts

Back