Rat Rods Rule / Undead Sleds - Hot Rods, Rat Rods, Beaters & Bikes... since 2007!

Go Back   Rat Rods Rule / Undead Sleds - Hot Rods, Rat Rods, Beaters & Bikes... since 2007! > The "BS" Lounge

The "BS" Lounge Off topic posts & general stuff with no category! You talkin' to ME?!?!?!

Old 12-20-2017, 06:18 PM
He's rockin' the "Nuttin Special"!

Iffin yore doin beers, stay on the Deeres, and save the deers...
Old 12-20-2017, 07:04 PM
Rusty Rat Rodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripper View Post
Same here. The road out here is a scenic cruise route & we have a well known restaurant that a lot of car & motorcycle clubs stop for lunch. I see fast cars & bikes going 100+ all the time & I'm like... have you lost your ever lovin' mind!!! Hit a deer on a bike at that speed... it's all over!!!

BoB
I was talking to a young guy that was riding a Metric crotch rocket. I asked him how fast it went and he replied that he had run it up to 150 once and still had throttle left. He then told me about the time he hit a turkey(of which we have a lot of as well) going 125.
He spent about 6 weeks in the hospital. He told me he swore he would never ride again after that but that his new Girl friend thinks that bikes were cool. And off they roared....
Torchie
Old 12-20-2017, 07:31 PM
Rusty Rat Rodder

We're loaded with them. Too many close calls to count. Three went through the yard this morning.
Old 12-20-2017, 08:54 PM
Rusty Rat Rodder

I have 4 or 5 that come up in my back yard all the time. Have hit a few over the years in a truck, too. Damnedest thing I ever hit though was a black angus bull calf, about half grown, on a dark, moonless cloudy night. Tore the plastic bumper off of the Mack I was driving. Didn't see him until just before I turned him into hamburger...
Old 12-20-2017, 09:26 PM
Rusty Rat Rodder

had a deer jump over the hood, hit it took the windshield front fender door and bed quarter almost totaled the truck