Muscles Cars at the NM State Fair 09

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmw56

Busted and Rusted on Route 66
Went the State Fair today. Was invited to a car show. They have feature cars every weekend during the fair This Sunday was featuring 60s and 70s domestic cars. Almost all of them were muscle cars. We got front row parking and free admission. I love it.

My 70 AMX
001.jpg

Original owner 72 Challenger. He order it brand new and still owns it.
002.jpg

1969 El Camino SS396
003.jpg

1965 Mustang Fastback
004.jpg

Looks cool, if you know any clun that wants to have a show in the Santa fe area let me know. My brother and I just purchased a shopping center in the Eldorado area and would love to have some shows there

Thanks for the coverage. I've gotta say I always envy that AMX of yours. Great car DMW. I haven't seen a Vista Cruiser for a while. That original, one owner Challenger has to be worth a few bucks right now. A goat at a petting zoo stole and then ate my ball cap one time. I laugh now but at the time I didn't think it was so funny.

A goat at a petting zoo stole and then ate my ball cap one time. I laugh now but at the time I didn't think it was so funny.

Sorry to laugh Gastick, but that is funny! :D Thanks for the pictures DMW.

ISore

looked like ya had a good time...thanks for the pics from the fair - great shot of the pig and goat....:D:D

cars looked good too......if your in to that sort of thing....:p

Latest posts

Back