Bonehead is back to work

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i CANNOT BELIEVE I HAD NOT SEEN THIS BUILD THREAD!!!!!
wow bonehead, that is a really cool project, and i hope to keep up with this.... lovin the removable top-not just in idea, but also in how it is turning out in "real life" lol:D[;)

if i have any ideas they usually flop by the time the real-world gets a hold of them...:rolleyes::confused:

great work...[P

Thanks, HRP. It was harder to do, and took a lot more time, than I had hoped. SHoot, I thought it up in a minute or two, and worked it through in my mind in a few minutes, can't believe it took so long to actually do.:rolleyes:
It did turn out good though.

That's a lot of "inches" of welding. That alone takes a lot of time. Plus the care in fitting all the pieces nicely.

Are you still working on it? or is your part of the project done?

That's a lot of "inches" of welding. That alone takes a lot of time. Plus the care in fitting all the pieces nicely.

Are you still working on it? or is your part of the project done?

I have alot more to do but I am waiting on a custom piece for the front end, and trying to locate the motor I want as well. It will start coming together fast as soon as I get a few more parts.

Okay guys, Things should start going again. I ordered in a custom piece for this truck, and it took a little longer than expected. Not only that but a pallet of other parts sat there waiting for the custom piece. Now I am back on track and fired up to make some sparks.
Here is what I have been waiting on.....
PC140001.jpg

I know alot of the builds here are budget builds, and I am stepping out a little with some new parts. But the thing is, I am building this project for someone else. So we are not cutting corners, especially on any safety. So here is some other stuff I ordered in for this build.
First the rear brakes, with an E brake.
PC140007.jpg

This is killer!! Where'd you get the axle?

It is from the company I just became a dealer for. As a matter of fact all these new parts came from the stuff I am a dealer for. The normal cuts in the axle are round, oval, and diamond. This one took a little over a month to get, because it was a custom design.
I am trying to use alot of these parts on this build. I figure, if I am going to sell this stuff I better have some experience with it. I'll pedal this stuff on my BoneHEad CustomZ thread, with pricing.

Latest posts

Back