First cruise in of the season

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bamamav

Went to the first monthly cruise in of the season last night. Got to meet up with Odie {26Troadster} for the first time in a couple of years. I didn't take many pics, still getting used to my new camera, plus the way the sun was it was hard to get many frontal shots the way most of the cars were parked. Here's a sample of what was there, about 75 cars in all.

Only one I saw was a friends 38 Ford pickup. I forgot to take a pic of it, but I've posted pics of it before. Sometimes there will 4-5 rustys, sometimes none...

We'll go from now to Dec Skip. Something every weekend for the next two months if I wanted to go to all of them. It tapers off a bit during July and August, then picks up again until mid Dec.

No, this is in Jasper, about 40 miles west of Birmingham. Not sure when they have one in Decatur. I had a site bookmarked for North Al events, but I don't see it in my list anymore. You could try to google it I suppose.

Latest posts

Back