Gmc build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How tall are you. It looks like a lot of channel.
The ride looks good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

attachment.php

I will have to measure.. i let me brother inlaw talk me into using the frame that was on it.. It would have been much easier to build a new one.. What do y'all think about the zoomies

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 25
zoomies

I will have to measure.. i let me brother inlaw talk me into using the frame that was on it.. It would have been much easier to build a new one.. What do y'all think about the zoomies

I have zoomies upside down like that on one of my cars and you end up sucking up a lot of exhaust in the cab. they look cool but I'm eventually going to do something else on my car.

I have zoomies upside down like that on one of my cars and you end up sucking up a lot of exhaust in the cab. they look cool but I'm eventually going to do something else on my car.

You will be huffing exhaust like NickFish said. But hey. Maybe that's your thing......[ddd
I would aim them down.
Torchie

They were the cheap boom tubes from speedway. So I can heat them up and bend them so they clear the frame. Right now they will not bolt up if I put them on like they should be

Put some working in on a tunnel for the driveshaft and got the cab bolted down

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 46
I believe since I am not gonna chop it I should but some kind of visor on it.. Right now I think it looks funny with the large windshield.

I believe since I am not gonna chop it I should but some kind of visor on it.. Right now I think it looks funny with the large windshield.
Make one out if cardboard and see how it works. I like visors, but a fella still needs to see where he is going.

I like how its working so far.

Worked on the front a little. Motor is about to be put back together..

Attachments

• IMG_1079.jpg
    IMG_1079.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1080.jpg
    IMG_1080.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 38

Latest posts

Back