Location Poll

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where ya from?

• Total voters

Sam_Fear

Brother Rat
Where ya from?
maprod.jpg

Sam, You coloring maps, looks like Occupational Therapy! It will be an interesting poll though. Thanks for setting it up.

Not that your map ain't purdy Sam lol........I use to see maps that forums would use that had the pins just like a google map that would show members general location once they entered it......I am pretty sure it was a free service also?

I am in Eastern Oregon, about smack dab in the middle of the east side right on I-84. Contrary to the popular belief this part of Oregon is not rainy, we are pretty dry and get our fair share of snow. There is alot of very solid project cars and parts over here. Kind of a lone wolf over here as far as rat rods but that just makes it more unique. There is alot of good outdoor activities here, my favorite steelhead fishing area is Hell's Canyon. (the deepest river gorge in North America, deeper than the Grand Canyon!)

Bonehead made the map. I don't wanna steal his glory. :p

If you click on the poll #'s, it'll list who voted for what.

Ohio here, but I still checked "East". I've never been sure why that is considered "Midwest". IMO you ain't west until you cross the Mississipi River! :D

Latest posts

Back