Grumpy's 3rd Annual Cruise and Que

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smallfoot

He's rockin' the "Nuttin Special"!
Great folks at this little local get together. My friend Mike has been doing this now for only 3 years. Didn't know him when he held the first one, but have been invited these last 2 years. It's already growing into a fine little jaunt down the road to a meeting of some local car club guys and locals that just happen to get along. The run is put on to memorialize his dad, Mike Sr. and a couple of other club members who have gone on to check the road ahead. :(
A collection of all kinds of rides can be seen. BBQ was provided by my friends Allen and Missy's BBQ...my favorite roadside stand. Had a raffle going on and everybody got a ticket that showed. I scored a case of Amalie synthetic tranny juice. I enjoyed the afternoon...
I must running the wrong crowd....everywhere ya looked, big blocks ruled on most of these....enjoy!

think I remember you posting this event previous years ! looks a great and probably more friendly than a national show . .. love the 57 retractable ..!

Latest posts

Back